Skip to main content

Tips for normal delivery

*** Drink a plenty of water . This increases ammonitic fluid . If low ammonitic fluid, chance is less for normal delivery.

*** Decrease salt intake.

*** WALKING is best and simple exercise to get normal delivery. After talking any solid food walk immediately for 10 mins. Walk slowly with small foot steps. 

         1st trimester --- 15 min walk per day 2times/1 time.

        2nd trimester --- 30 min walk per day 2 times/ 1 time.

         3rd trimester --- 30 to 45 min walk per day 2 times/ 1 time.

*** MEDITATION helps you a lot.

*** BREATHING exercise helpful at the time of pushing in labor. from 9th month do airing balloon for 2mins.

*** Do Butterfly exercise from 8 month   practice slowly, count from 1 to 10 .

*** Do squats as you comfort of doing this. while doing squats take support of wall or chair. 

*** Note down your weight daily and maintain healthy weight gain in pregnancy. 12 to 14 kgs weight gain is best. I gained 13kgs.

*** Climb 10 to 15 steps one time daily from 6th month . Do slowly.

*** Finally talk to baby . In my next post i will tell you how to talk to baby . Connecting with baby gives more happiness and confidence.

                    Now a days , normal delivery doing painless with epidural injection at your spinal cord. This results side effects to you and not good for baby also. Delivery pains are nothing than a baby born. Don't get fear of delivery pains. Tension, stress, fear causes more issues. So, for happy  normal delivery prepare your body and your baby to be get ready for first meet in the Earth. Always be aware of you and enjoy every moment. My delivery is most memorable and beautiful moment in my life . It just like a playable time to me. Remember that baby also struggle a lot to come outside . Tune your mind and relax. At the time of delivery keep faith in doctors too as they do with our cooperation. I didn't even cry at that time because my happiness my baby is coming within hours. If doctors say push do and if they say stop then relax at that time.... take deep breathing ... keep all your efforts because this is the time for mothers who struggle a lot to get pregnancy.  

 


Comments

  1. That’s great information! You have put lots of efforts into preparing this wonderful material! It helps lots of people! Useful information. I am very happy to read this. Thanks for giving us this useful information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just speechless by reading this information..!💗💗

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wow.. so motivational.. thank you so much for this information

    ReplyDelete
  4. It means alot to me... thank you so much....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanku for the information it helped me alot 😊

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My normal delivery experience

               When I came to know that I'm pregnant , that day itself I started to prepare for normal delivery. So I did meditation, walking, some exercises, diet , talk to baby, mantras, mudras.......                On August 16,2020; 39 weeks 6th day, contractions started lightly at 1am then I started walking slowly in room and slept for awhile. After 2:30am  I walked for 10 min and slept. Like this whenever I get discomfort , contractions I used to walk for 10 to 20 min and slept. This process repeated till 7 am. Walking when pains start gives us  fast delivery . At 8 am took breakfast . Also took 4 dates for fast delivery. Pain gradually increasing for every hour and I already tuned my mind that I have to face this beautiful experience happily and welcome my baby with smiling face. I get down 2 floors and waited for cab 30 min by standing as it was raining. Went to Kims hospital Begumpet at 11 am . They checked and told 3 cm dilated should wait till 9 pm for delivery and advis

To get pregnancy what i followed

           Now im 32 years old. At the age 20 i got pcod . Since then suffering alot with irregular periods . Used many tablets to get periods regular and to get pregnancy. Totally depends on medicine. Finally one day i got realised . Started gradually changing my lifestyle. Sincerely focused on my dream and set my goals. Within 1year await was over. I became  pregnant by using Metformin , calcium, iron tablets and healthy lifestyle.  No hormone tablets and no follicular study. Got spontaneous pregnancy mean natural pregnancy.  What i followed to control pcod and to get pregnancy naturally :- Spend time in sunlight for atleast 30 min. Also be in moonlight for 1hour.  Walking for 1hour. Exercise for 10min. Meditation . Pranayama. Some yoga asanas. Surya namaskar, cat & cow pose, cobra pose, bow pose, child pose, mill churning pose, side plank, side-lying leg raises. These asanas early morning.   Butterfly pose, reclining Butterfly pose, legs up the wall,squats, breathing exercises a