Skip to main content

My normal delivery experience

               When I came to know that I'm pregnant , that day itself I started to prepare for normal delivery. So I did meditation, walking, some exercises, diet , talk to baby, mantras, mudras.......

               On August 16,2020; 39 weeks 6th day, contractions started lightly at 1am then I started walking slowly in room and slept for awhile. After 2:30am  I walked for 10 min and slept. Like this whenever I get discomfort , contractions I used to walk for 10 to 20 min and slept. This process repeated till 7 am. Walking when pains start gives us  fast delivery . At 8 am took breakfast . Also took 4 dates for fast delivery. Pain gradually increasing for every hour and I already tuned my mind that I have to face this beautiful experience happily and welcome my baby with smiling face. I get down 2 floors and waited for cab 30 min by standing as it was raining. Went to Kims hospital Begumpet at 11 am . They checked and told 3 cm dilated should wait till 9 pm for delivery and advised not to eat solid food. I took milk and coconut water. Done all tests and scan everything normal. In hospital room , I walked slowly upto 6cm dilated and talked to my baby for sometime.

                 Shifted to delivery room , did not allowed my mother and I am the only one stayed for 3 hours alone  in between doctor and nurses were checking meanwhile my contractions are also increasing but I managed with two techniques. 

               One was wave technique. As we have pain for 40 seconds and this gradually increase and at peak we get pain more then gradually decrease like a wave. When I got pain I imagine wave and feel that as this pain is going down its ok no problem. That means when pain comes we have think in mind about pain goes away. 

               Another technique, this labour pain is 20 % and with fear we are adding 80%. Women have great strength can bear labour pains. 

              At 6:30 pm doctor came and told me to push. I pushed alot with good efforts. Doctor told me, your baby feels cool weather so head not coming out even though I pushed alot. So doctor told me stop pushing and did right Medio lateral episiotomy. At 7:33 pm with 3.3kg baby boy was born. Immediately they kept my baby on my stomach.  I was so happy and blessed to see and touch my baby. I was talking to my baby  and nurses are cleaning my baby and doctor was stitching me and my cute little baby seeing me and crying . I thanked to doctor and all staff . After 15 min I got doubt and asked baby boy or girl... even they didn't checked . This gave me so much laugh. 

             I welcomed my baby with smiling face as this was my aim through out pregnancy journey and I tried my level best to tune my mind positive . For this I kept some notes of positive affirmations and read out everyday. Maintained same bp level, listened only positive talks. Don't think normal delivery is horrible as showed in movies. I proved myself " yes we can bear  pains happily by thinking of baby   . "  Our struggle goes away when baby born after we immediately forget our pains. Change our belief system in positive way . Listen only positive stories. Be positive. Focus on we are going to see our baby than pains. Tune your mind in positive way when pain comes just think  pain goes away. I stayed one day in hospital . Me and my little cute baby had a deep sleep that night. Baby too struggle to come outside so we both are tired. 

             Finally my tagline of my pregnancy journey is Happy Mom, Happy delivery and Happy Baby ☺️


           Have a Happy Blessed Delivery with Happy Baby. 

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing your beautiful journey.. I am feeling motivated... God bless you both

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless you and your baby 😙

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much . God bless your family ☺️

      Delete
  3. This is really wonderful experience .
    Thanks for sharing
    Abortion clinic orlando

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your story inspired me to have a baby now.. May god bless you and your baby.. I am also going to consult a Gynaecologist near me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much ... All the best. God bless you.

      Delete
  5. Amazing blog post you have shared here. Keep sharing such amazing and useful blog posts with us. We would love to read your upcoming blogs. Thank you for the post. Santhathi Fertility Centre has been providing high quality IVF treatment with highest success rate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you soo much for sharing this beautiful experience amongst us all before coming to this blog i was literally too scared by thinking of labour pain but now i came to about this now I'll do planning for good and healthy baby ..!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing and motivating 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  8. You and all the women in this world are just great 🙏🙏

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing blog stuff, thanks for sharing. Continue providing us with such wonderful and insightful blog pieces. We look forward to reading your future blogs. I appreciate the post.Santhathi will provide a full spectrum of IVF and other assisted reproductive technologies, as well as diagnostic tests for infertility. In order to provide thorough and consistent planning for the diagnosis and treatment of gynecologic and reproductive issues, we employ a personalised and proven approach. We guarantee an IVF success rate of 80% and our professionals will provide the best guidance.Visit our official website at www.santhathiivfcentre.com for additional information, or call us at +91 94815 38470 or +91 80 23393557.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing and motivating mam....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To get pregnancy what i followed

           Now im 32 years old. At the age 20 i got pcod . Since then suffering alot with irregular periods . Used many tablets to get periods regular and to get pregnancy. Totally depends on medicine. Finally one day i got realised . Started gradually changing my lifestyle. Sincerely focused on my dream and set my goals. Within 1year await was over. I became  pregnant by using Metformin , calcium, iron tablets and healthy lifestyle.  No hormone tablets and no follicular study. Got spontaneous pregnancy mean natural pregnancy.  What i followed to control pcod and to get pregnancy naturally :- Spend time in sunlight for atleast 30 min. Also be in moonlight for 1hour.  Walking for 1hour. Exercise for 10min. Meditation . Pranayama. Some yoga asanas. Surya namaskar, cat & cow pose, cobra pose, bow pose, child pose, mill churning pose, side plank, side-lying leg raises. These asanas early morning.   Butterfly pose, reclining Butterfly pose, legs up the wall,squats, breathing exercises a

Fight against pcod

                           Lets fight against pcod. Inorder to fight , first we have to understand the problem then analyse it.   Understanding pcod:                           First of all this is not a disease. Doctors can not say exact reason of getting pcod and there is no exact medicine to cure pcod. Then why all these Metformin , clomid , 21 days period tablets, progesterone  etc .Whats all these stuff we are  taking and facing again on getting another side effects. Why this is staying in our body .. what resources we are giving to pcod and helping to stay in our body happily. What challenges pcod giving us... Lets think.                       Today many women after puberty facing this problem.. I got at the age 20. I thought i am the one who got this problem too early.  Do you know some are getting at the age 11. On knowing this i am very sad. I have done lot of search ; how to tackle this problem. With my own  research & with my experience i am sharing here my views.